The Runaway Pokemon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the The Runaway Pokemon Forums where we discuss about Pokemon and also post our updates on our league here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokemon FCs and battles ^^

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mudkipz

Mudkipz

Pokemon FCs and battles ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon FCs and battles ^^   Pokemon FCs and battles ^^ EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:37 pm

I decided that considering that I'm often searching for battles and it gets kind of annoying when I can't find one.

In this post, I plan on having everyone post their friend codes and for what game and then telling people to just Private Message (pm) them for a battle. Like this:

HG Friend code: 4598 4247 6892

I'm only accepting 4th Gen battles at the moment, I'm still trying to get My 5th gen pokesav working so I can battle, So PM me if you want to battle any time!

If anyone's interested in this thread, go ahead and do something like that, post your fourth gen fc, and, if you're already doing it, your fifth gen fc too. Pc people to battle whenever. I plan on this thread being big so Don't Be Shy! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mudkipz.ws

Pokemon FCs and battles ^^
Page 1 of 1