The Runaway Pokemon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the The Runaway Pokemon Forums where we discuss about Pokemon and also post our updates on our league here

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in

5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mudkipz

Mudkipz

5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT Empty
PostSubject: 5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT   5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT EmptyTue Apr 05, 2011 1:14 am

Hey guys I thought about it and hell why not put up another RMT, lol. This time though it's for 5th gen! Hooray for being the first, obviously I'm probably the first just because nobody really wants people to know their sets but oh well xD I really like the idea of Trick Room in this Gen, just because of all the speedy things you see running around. anyway, Let's jump right into it~
oh yeah and they all obv have 0 IVs in speed xD

BRONZONG@Mental Herb
Relaxed Nature (+Defence -Speed)
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 Sp. Def
~Trick Room
~Gyro Ball
~EQ
~Stealth Rock

My lead to set up Trick Room. The first thing you're probably thinking is, "why mental herb?".. well most people don't know what it is, it stops things like infatuation and taunt. Taunt especially. Running Mental Herb let's me get a Garunteed Trick Room on the first turn unless, of course, I die. Then I outspeed and I can get my rocks up freely. Also he provides the Dragon and Ice resistance to the team although because of Trick room I don't really have to worry about ScarfChomp or Specs Draco Meteor too much.

MAGNEZONE@Balloon
Quiet Nature (+Sp. Atk -Speed)
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs:252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Sp. Atk
~Thunderbolt
~Hidden Power Fire
~Flash Cannon
~Signal Beam

This guy is a great thing to kill off annoying Nattorei[ferrothorn] and scizor, also the occasional, yet not often seen, skarmory-because of his ability, magnet pull, I lock them in and Hidden Power Fire them to kill. He can also be switched in on an EQ becuase of the balloon. It's High Sp. Atk and Low Speed made me want to run it as my special sweeper

REUNICLUS@Life Orb
Quiet Nature(+Sp. Atk -Speed)
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
~Trick Room
~Psychic
~Shadow Ball
~Focus Blast

Second trick room user, and this thing has a monster SP.Attack! and a trick room team this gen probably all have this guy on their team. It's a Trick room Special Sweeper, this thing can put a dent or kill so many Pokemon once Trick Room is set up abusing its slow speed. It also has a decent bulk with not too much investment and can usually set up trick room again.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Ability: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 184 Def / 72 SDef
Quiet Nature (+Sp. Atk, -Speed)
~ Thunderbolt
~ Ice Beam
~ Trick Room
~ Recover

Third and final Trick room user, It is one of the bulkiest Pokemon around to take down, which is really good since I need it to set up trick room. It functions as a wall with Bolt Beam for coverage, Overall I think even with the sub-par Sp.Attk it is probably better not to run T-Wave or Toxic because I want the opponent to be as fast as possible and as a Trick room team Time is something I do not have. Maybe run Will-o Wisp on this guy?

EMBOAR@ Leftovers
Ability: Reckless
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Speed)
~ Flare Blitz
~ Head Smash
~ Wild Charge
~ Hammer Arm

The super fat pig that is usually useless with it's terrible speed, being outclassed by Blaiziken and Infernape, but It terrible speed is perfect, along with it's awesome attack and high HP. I did go for Reckless + Life orb doing and insane 1.2*1.3= 1.56, 156% damage each time, but after 2 battles swapped it for left over as he dies way too fast. This thing has good coverage moves allowing me to take down opponents with ease.

MAROWAK@ Thick Club
Ability: Rock Head
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Sp. Def
Brave Nature (+Atk, -Spd)
- Earthquake
- Double-Edge
- Stone Edge
- Fire Punch

With Thick Club he actually hits hard with its monster 568 Attck!!. It can OHKO many many pokes with ease. It has nice coverage moves along with STAB EQ. It's terribad Speed Makes it the perfect candidate as my last attacker.

So yeah, I haven't tested the team out too much other than a little on PO, So I'm hoping it'll do really good against speedy teams like I believe it will, so far it hasn't failed me--All I have to ask from you guys is if there are any improvements you see necessary?

Back to top Go down
http://mudkipz.ws
CuteSkylar

CuteSkylar

5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT Empty
PostSubject: This TR team.   5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 5:45 am

Enigma i guess ill have to try this team out Wink
Back to top Go down

5TH GEN TRICK ROOM RMT
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Runaway Pokemon Forums :: General Forums and Introductions :: RMT's-
Jump to: