The Runaway Pokemon Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the The Runaway Pokemon Forums where we discuss about Pokemon and also post our updates on our league here

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Robster's RainDance Team plz comment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Robsterwmk

Robster's RainDance Team plz comment Empty
PostSubject: Robster's RainDance Team plz comment   Robster's RainDance Team plz comment EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:07 pm

Can someone Rate my rain dance 4th gen team?

(Lead)RainDance Support Brozong Item: Damp Rock
Moveset: Reflect,Explosion,RainDance,Stealth Rocks,

Zapdos Item: Life orb
Moveset: HiddenPower (grass), T-Bolt, HeatWave,Roost

Milotic Item: Leftovers
Moveset: Haze,Surf,Toxic,Recover

Kabutops Item: Life Orb
Moveset: Aquajet, Waterfall, Stone edge,Swords Dance

Kingdra Item: Life Orb
Moveset Draco Meteor, RainDance, Waterfall, surf

Breloom Item: Toxic Orb
Moveset:Spore, SeedBomb, SuperPower, Stone Edge
Tell me what u think Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mudkipz

Mudkipz

PostSubject: Re: Robster's RainDance Team plz comment   Robster's RainDance Team plz comment EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I see what you're going for and it's pretty clear what everything's role is dispite you having the EV spreads and stuff, just because they're standard smogon sets. Have you thought about putting Thunder instead of T-bolt on Zapdos? Just because it has 100% in rain and you can abuse it's power! Also, put sub on Breloom, it's kinda stupid to not have it lol. I would reccomend taking out superpower for focus punch and stone edge out for sub. unless you'd run Scarf on breloom instead. Also if you're carrying rain dance on Kingra you're going to want damp rock instead of life orb and take waterfall out for sub or something to just make it a pure special attacker. Also you CAN take out haze for HP Electric on Milotic for Gyara, even though you have kabutops to go in and stone edge it. But just to have more coverage you can put on HP Electric if you want. And yeah that's all I have to say. Everything else is good. I hope I helped! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://mudkipz.ws
bolo9642
Admin
bolo9642

PostSubject: Re: Robster's RainDance Team plz comment   Robster's RainDance Team plz comment EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:54 am

ive never used one before but it sounds pretty good especially if breloom has the ability toxic heal
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Robster's RainDance Team plz comment   Robster's RainDance Team plz comment Empty

Back to top Go down

Robster's RainDance Team plz comment
Page 1 of 1